Sunday, January 23, 2011

Final Videos of Emotional Expression

This is the main menu of my Interactive Application:

The title of my Interactive Application is "Click & Feel".
The design concept is just using shapes and text. The outer boarder is dark tone. So I use bright colors in the middle to create the contrast.

Emotion:
Curiousity

Background Music:
Extraction from X-File Theme Song

Title:
A Curious Eye

Artist Description:
The video concept is from the view of an eye and everything the eye see is in kaleidoscope. Based on my suvey, the target audience have diff view on curious. So it means that everything can make my target audience feel curious. So I decided to use kaleidoscope concept as it can present anything and try to evoke the feeling of curious to the audience. I use a weird music to further evoke the curious feeling and make the movement of kaleidoscope synchronise with it.




Emotion:
Digust


Background Music:
Extraction from Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21 - Andante

Title:
Drop and Ballet

Artist Description:
The concept of this video is to use shapes to symbolise shit. Round and un-uniform shape is very well represent disgusting feel. And according to my survey, my target audience felt that shit is disgusting and those mud splashing sound too. So I applied this in my video. I use a soft and harmony background music in order to create a high contrast with disgusting. The music and the motion of shape go together very well as if they are dancing ballet.



Emotion:
Guilt


Background Music:
Extraction from Bach, Toccata & Fugue in the Minor

Title:
Sin in the Head

Artist Description:
The video is about a rectangle accidentally killed a cirlce. The killing scene keep on repeating in its brain. Target audience often feel guilty when they did something wrong. So I choose killing because it is more extreme and it could evoke more guilty feeling to my target audience. My target audience felt that black is the color that best describe guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment